Thursday, August 27, 2009

Weddingy things you may want to know:

If'n so you, dear loved one, are able to join us at our fabulous destination wedding in South Phoenix, Arizona (!!!) -- here are some things you may be interested to know:

1. We are staying at the reasonably priced Ramada on Apache Blvd in Tempe, AZ. It's right down the street from ASU and all of the kinds of action you would expect of a college town. Don't you think it would be cool if we all stayed at the same hotel?! I'm just saying...

2. Our aeroplane from The Emerald City will touchdown Wednesday, October 21st -- from which point we will be moderately available to make shenanigans with you!

3. October is the most wonderful time to be in Phoenix. Warm and breezy in the day, cool and lovely at night...

4. Adam and I decided to skip the wedding registry due to logistics (shipping and handling). If you are so inclined, we'd love to get giftcards to Target (so practical!) or Crate and Barrel (fancy booze glasses!). And. You know. Cash!

I will have more interesting tidbits on PHX for you soon. Adam wants his laptop back now.

love, jessica lee

1 comment:

  1. Hola cousin and future wife...I will definitely be at the wedding. I just purchased my plane ticket...yes! Although I forgot to send in the wedding attendance confirmation thing. I apologize for that and it is in the mail, although it was a few days tardy from your Sept. 15th deadline. See you both in Oct.

    Nick

    ReplyDelete